Tom Bonadio is a consummate entrepreneur with a vast network of professionals. He founded Bonadio & Co. in 1978 and grew it to a national top 50 accounting firm, with over 20,000 clients and 650 employees. Hardly a deal in upstate NY is done without The Bonadio Group’s involvement. With his personal experience and that of his team, Tom is well positioned to capture significant deal flow for Impact Capital.
• Tom specializes in providing business advice to privately-held companies and their owners, with particular emphasis on maximizing value and return to shareholders. He is particularly well versed in mergers and acquisitions, from strategic through financial implications, and has helped dozens of companies through the M&A process.
• Having been an active angel investor in the Upstate region, Tom is keenly aware of the challenges that face startups.
• Tom serves on numerous public and private boards, and is a highly visible and active leader in the region
Jeff Lewis is the partner in charge of the Bonadio Group’s investment banking and private equity teams, and is also an active member of the firm’s privately held companies team. With nearly 20 years’ experience, he advises clients on M&A activities and accessing capital, and provides accounting and consulting services to providers of private capital and their portfolio companies, as well as other privately held companies.
• In addition to his investment banking and private equity work, Jeff serves a wide variety of privately held clients in the manufacturing, distribution, software, high-technology and professional services industries.
• Jeff received his B.S. degree, Magna Cum Laude, in accounting from SUNY Geneseo. He will be working closely with Tom in the financial management of Impact Capital, as well as with the individual companies in the fund’s portfolio.