Buffalo Capital Partners is a powerhouse group of individuals who along with Scott, will invest in and assist the Impact Capital team in evaluating investment opportunities, particularly in transactions involving hospitality, customer service/products, materials and life science companies.
They will also serve on boards and act as mentors and advisors to the fund’s portfolio companies. These individuals bring a network of human and financial capital that will be essential for providing the critical support service to the portfolio companies in Impact Capital.
Scott Friedman, Esq.
• Manager, Buffalo Capital Partners, LLC
• CEO, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
Jeremy Jacobs, Jr.
• Principal, Delaware North Companies
• One of the world’s largest privately held companies by Forbes
Frederick Pierce, II
• Managing Director, Gaylord Smythe, LLC.
• An independent investment management professional
• Chair and CEO (retired)
• Gibraltar Industries. A publically traded company on NASDAQ GS
• Chairman & CEO, Hamister Group.
• Recognized leader in healthcare and hotel management